Re: SkyStar 2 - rev 2.8A

In the worst of the cases, I'll have to return the cards to my vendor as
TechniSat might just no longer make 2.6 cards anymore. Then what would
be the recommanded alternative hardware that could work for me? A few
years back, I've was using a budget Hauppauge Nova-S card. But it might
be outdated and/or hard to find in large quantities these days.

Any recommendation for cards that would be well supported by the kernel
and are still "comfortably" available? We're doing DVB-IP stuff (no TV
watching).

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD