Re: Mantis VP-2040 (Terratec Cinergy C PCI) Remote Control Support

Hello,

Guess, I didn't search hard enough for a solution ;-)

Regarding the memory corruption:

I don't know what's causing that problem.

If I check for the IR value only one time, I sometimes receive the value 0x00 and 0x80 which is obviously invalid.

So the only way I know of is to check for the IR value several times to get the right one.

Does somebody know what's happening there?

Best Regards

Sebastian

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Roland Scheidegger <rscheidegger_lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05.06.2008 15:34, Sebastian B wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm quite new to this mailing list. So maybe somebody posted something
> similar but I haven't found it here.
You are indeed late to the party :-)
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-May/026102.html

> It's not perfect yet, but it's working without any problems on my system.
I wonder what's up with the memory corruption you mentioned, I didn't
see anything like that.

> Maybe Manu can add remote control support in future releases?
I agree this would be really great so people don't come up with
basically the same patches over and over again :-).

Roland