Re: Mantis VP-2040 (Terratec Cinergy C PCI) Remote Control Support

On 05.06.2008 15:34, Sebastian B wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm quite new to this mailing list. So maybe somebody posted something
> similar but I haven't found it here.
You are indeed late to the party :-)
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-May/026102.html

> It's not perfect yet, but it's working without any problems on my system.
I wonder what's up with the memory corruption you mentioned, I didn't
see anything like that.

> Maybe Manu can add remote control support in future releases?
I agree this would be really great so people don't come up with
basically the same patches over and over again :-).

Roland