Re: Driver TerraTec Piranha functional, need some advice to finish up

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Dennis Noordsij
<dennis.noordsij@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Michael Krufky schreef:
>
>> Dennis,
>>
>> I am currently in the process of cleaning up a public GPL'd driver
>> released by Siano for the SMS1010 / SMS1150 silicon.
>

> Hi Mike,
>
> Ehh, D'OH I guess! I wrote to Siano in April when I bought this adapter,
> but never got any reply. I know it was advertised as a mobile linux
> chipset, but couldn't find any reference to any actual drivers.
>
> At first try it seems to work in DVB-T mode with my device.

Great!  Please continue testing with the driver -- let me know if you
hit any issues.

I'm assuming that you didn't have to make any changes to the driver?

> Can you provide a link to the "officially supported" firmware blobs ?

Unfortunately, I can not distribute the firmware at this point in
time.  The firmware that I am working with is for the SMS1010 and
SMS1150 -- I believe that you need different firmware for the SMS100X
-- exactly which sms100x silicon is used in your device?

-Mike