Re: DViCO Fusion HDTV DVB-T Dual Express - When will it be

Allan,

The "Pass Through" port is not what you are thinking it is (Unless kingray have changed there naming conventions, let me know what model and I can tell you exactly).  The Pass through port is usually for the DC power (or Low frequency AC) to pass through the device and into a further amplifier along the coax to the antenna.  You can try turning down your mast head amplifier, this will effect other tuners connected as well OR you can goto Jaycar or Altronics and buy some attenuators.

Regards,

Stephen.

Cool.

I'll try your sources out later and provide feedback. (I have the same
issue as I run a Fusion Lite on the system as well).

With regards to attenuation, there is a "pass through" port on my
Kingray antenna amplifier. From your feedback it looks like that if I
use the pass through port, I may get a better picture.

cheers

Allan

--
See Exclusive Video: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards