Re: DViCO Fusion HDTV DVB-T Dual Express - When will it be

Don't worry about it.

I have a remote (Fusion MCE, that I bought for a pack of smokes as my
Fusion USB remote is on my frontend only box in the bedroom).

It is more of a nice to have, as the express remote is better laid out,
and better looking than the Fusion MCE).

cheers

Allan