From: "allan k"
To: stev391@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DViCO Fusion HDTV DVB-T Dual Express - When will it be
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 09:30:29 +1000

Hi Steve

I've been using Chris Pascoe's sources. I turned off the forced card
number and the auto-detection seems to be working.

I don't know if it's weather related or if it's to do with additional
interference from the card, but since I got it working, channel 9 (which
is usually very good) and ABC reception (which seems to come in and out)
has gone to unwatchable. Any thoughts on this? (should I run separate
cables from my antenna amplifier to each card, or is using the out port
on the Fusion Lite to the Express okay?)

I'm studying for an exam next week, but if you'd like me to test your
sources I can try that after next week.

cheers

Allan

--
See Exclusive Video: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards