Re: DViCO Fusion HDTV DVB-T Dual Express - When will it be

Hi Steve

After reboot, I initially had some audio problems, but found this was
from overdoing my configuration files for modules.conf in Gentoo.

After removing a couple of duplicates and then restarting my hardware
decoder, everything works fine.

I now have 3 working tuners from 2 cards.

cheers

Allan