From: "sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
To: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx, stev391@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DViCO Fusion HDTV DVB-T Dual Express - When will it be
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 18:02:00 +0800

Hi Stephen,

Has this been tested with the newer cx23885 version of the card or only the older cx88 version.
I have had no success with my cx23885 version.

cheers

Allan

On Tue May 6 11:39 , stev391@xxxxxxxxx sent:

G'day,

I was just wondering when Chris Pascoe's code for the DViCO Fusion HDTV Dual Express will be merged into the v4l-dvb tree, as there have been some minor updates that increase the stability of the card that are not in his tree.

Attached is a patch for merging the relevant sections back into the v4l-dvb tree (and including updating Kconfig).  This has been successfully tested on two different PCs with this card (working with gxine and mythtv, in Melbourne, Australia).

Regards,
Stephen.

--
See Exclusive Video: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards

--
See Exclusive Video: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards