Re: DVB-T South Africa

Hi,

I'm now 100% sure that this is a DVB-H transport stream.

the appearing/disappearing TS-PIDs in the dvbtraffic are indicating that
timeslicing is active.

The dvbsnoop clearly says that there are only MPE-sections which is
another indicator for that.

I will commit my two little, proof-of-concept-like, tools soon and tell
you where to find and how to try it.

Patrick.