Re: DVB-T South Africa

Hi Rogan,

your dvbtraffic output raises a question: What happens when you run it for
several seconds ?

Are the PIDs always the same? Especially the one with the higher bitrate?

I'm asking because if that is the case, it could be that this is a DVB-H
transmission.

I have some tools (which I did not commit yet) which "scan", in a very
basic way, for DVB-H services, maybe this could help you.

Before that you can try to use dvbsnoop on PID 0x00 and 0x10 to see
whether it signals a INT-section.

I could also be a pure radio transmission, but in that case scan should
detect those channels.

Patrick.