Re: LNB: L.O is 11300

On Monday 05 May 2008 16:53:50 vivian stewart wrote:
>   I think I may know what is wrong ... my LNB is weird well ... not
> for this part of the world so I think I need to make a custom
> sec.conf or something? any Ideas? I can watch tv with
> 'dvbstream...|mplayer' and 'mplayer dvb://' works with an edited
> channels.conf and 'scan -l 11300,11300,1 OptusD1' works on all
> listed transponders (file) from lyngsat. but no programs seem to
> tune to a list of actual transponders, including mythtv (finds
> channels and epg data but can't tune in channels). am I doomed to
> watch tv with mplayer and no remote control?
>
> L.O is 11300
> card is HVR3000

you must have changed the sources of mplayer, as the LOFs are fixed
at

#define SLOF (11700*1000UL)
#define LOF1 (9750*1000UL)
#define LOF2 (10600*1000UL)

while with dvbstream you can specify them on the command line

BTW, mplayer can accept commands from the remote control,
although it's not the best sw to watch tv