Re: Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1200

RISCH Gilles wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1200 is now listened as a supported card in the wiki.
> What I'm missing are some instructions how to get the card working. Does a
> such document already exist?

No, but feel free to update the wiki so other benefit from your work.

1. Build and install the modules, as per the wiki instructions.
2. Reboot and your done, as per the wiki instructions.
3. Scan for channels or use an existing channels.conf, as per the wiki
instructions.
4. Update the HVR1200 wiki page.

Regards,

Steve