Re: Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB (PCTV452e) and TT-Connect-S2-3600 final version (RC-keymap)

>  > It works, with this new changes i had no problem loading the drivers.
>  >
>  > One more thing i did some testing with vdr and dvbs2 it looks like it
>  > locks in exactly after 1 minute
>  > but no video or audio vdr just displays no signal. I don't know if is
>  > the vdrs fault or the drivers
>  > anyway i have attached a small log. (no attachment rejected by
>  > moderator, I've sent copy of this mail to Dominik with attachment.
>  > Tried pastebin too didn't help)
>  Hmm, i have received your log file (its 3MB, you could try to bzip2 it before attaching.
>  usually log files compress well)

Sorry i usually use bzip2 but i have a good excuse i had fever that
day and now i am well :)

>  The log starts at 19:51:19 with opening the device.
>  but it looks like delivery system is set to DVB-S not DVB-S2
>  frequency and symbolrate would match the astra-hd channel (1314MHz and 27500kSym/s).
>  then at 19:52:20 the frontend parameter were changed to 1479MHz and 24500kSym/s
>  not sure what triggered the retuning.
>  after 5 seconds the FE locks, which is surprising since the symbolrate is not correct.

I found out the problem its my channel list and its solved. The reason
is i rely on other peoples
channel list, i cannot produce one by my self i have tried many times
and i just doesn't work for me.
I'm using the patch scan and with latest api patch. the program woks
but the problem is it cannot
produce vdr output format when i use -o vdr at the end lets say it
finds 150 channels it doesn't save
anything it only produce empty channels.conf file but when i use -o
zap the saves what whatever
channels it finds to channels.conf the zap format never failed me before.
I don't know how to fix this problem and i don't know if its the
drivers fault or the softwares or me?

Faruk