HP Analog TV Tuner

My HP Pavillion dv5000 laptop came with an "HP Analog TV Tuner." I've been searching endlessly for any support for it, or the supposed OEM supplier model, the Yuan EC680. The tuner is an XCeive 2028, and I've noticed that it interfaces with the computer as a USB device, despite being an ExpressCard device. I've also given the development tuner-xc2028 module a try, and still no luck. Does anyone have any idea how to get this working in Linux?

Mike

--
Mike Granda
Boston University 2010