Re: Terratec Cinergy T USB XE Rev 2, any update ?

Hi Antti,

> Main problem is that there is no tuner driver for Freescale MC44S803
> silicon tuner. Looks like there is code for MC44S803 on the net
> available (for example Terratec driver). Porting it to Linux should not
> be too big task.

The Terratec driver *is* a linux driver, just for an older kernel version.
I just did a very quick and dirty forward port of the driver (by replacing
the included dvb-core and dvb-usb files with the ones of the current dvb
hg tree) and the result compiled OK on 2.6.24. Even better, it even works :)

Thanks,
Jochen