Re: dvico Fusion HDTV DVB-T dual express - willing to help test e.t.c...

> I have mistakenly bought a Fusion HDTV DVB-T dual express (cx23885) as a
> result of misreading some other posts and sites. I was under the
> impression that it would work either from the current kernel source or
> using Chris Pascoe's modules.  Unfortunately I didn't realise that the
> American and Euro/Australian version were different.

What are the PCI IDs for the card?  I'm not sure what criteria the
driver uses to detect DVB vs ATSC, but I would guess you could tweak the
PCI IDs to make the driver detect your card as one of the others that
supports DVB and has the same cx23885 chipset.

Cheers,
Adam.