Re: Conexant CX23880 suspected driver memory leak

Hi Steven.

Thanks for your willingness to look into my concern. I was unable to
find any sign of memory usage increase with dvbstream, actually it
stayed a rock steady 144kb there seems to be some sort of randomness to
the problem somewhere in the software stack.

Thanks to all who developed the CX23880 driver

Darrin Ritter