Re: CI/CAM fixes for knc1 dvb-s cards

Am Freitag 28 März 2008 schrieb Arthur Konovalov:
> Christoph Pfister wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can somebody please pick up those patches (descriptions inlined)?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Christoph
>
> Hi!
> I tried those patches, but got no picture and audio with my Terratec
> Cinergy 1200 DVB-C and TechniCAM CX Conax CAM (either FTA or scrambled).

But scrambled channels don't work without those patches either, right? (Hmm -
fta could be broken if the cam is in an invalid state - but it would still
work without the cam; just that people don't think this is a regression
because of the patches ... :)

<snip>
> dvb_ca adapter 1: DVB CAM detected and initialised successfully
> budget-av: cam inserted A
> dvb_ca adapter 1: DVB CAM detected and initialised successfully
<snip>
> Any idea to fix this?
> Please...

Paste the strace output of vdr or try kaffeine ...

Christoph