Recommendations for a DVB-T card for 2.6.24

Hi, I'm a long-time linux user (since the early 1990s, pre-1.0), but
absolutely brand spanking new to mythtv and digital TV cards. I have a
new PC set up with the latest mythbuntu (beta 8.04, due out in a few
weeks). I've been trying to get a Nova-T 500 to work reliably without
much luck. The card (as noted now on the wiki -- unfortunately not
when I bought it) has serious problems with the new Linux kernel. I
can't get it to work for more than a few hours at a time, and the
remote is even worse. I'm in London, with a strong signal (and a
booster too), so I don't think that's the problem. The PC connected to
the main TV is a backend/frontend, so periodically restarting the
backend doesn't fix the remote control problem (you have to log out
and log back in again, which is too painful for what should be as
simple to use for the wife and kids as sky+...)

I've pulled the latest driver sources, followed all the instructions
on the various wiki pages, have the latest firmware, etc., but I'm
ready to give up. I'm going to try an MCE remote, which by all reports
seems well supported in Linux, and I'm ready to try a new DVB card(s).
Dual-tuner is preferred, but I can also just install two.

Can anyone recommend a DVB card that they know works reliably with
hardy heron (ubuntu 8.04) and/or the 2.6.24 kernel, something that's
available now down at PC World or on amazon.co.uk?

Thanks much in advance.

-Eamonn