Re: Nova - t disconnects

Ivor Hewitt wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 09:30:38AM +0000, David Harvey wrote:
>
>> I've also been experiencing disconnects with my laptop (testing hardy
>> before deploying to my main mythbox)  I put the following in as a ubuntu
>> bug report as well bu I have a feeling it's a kernel issue...  Happy to
>> help with the ongoing fight for stability!
>>

> What kernel is that with? Do you have the chance to try also with a stock 2.6.22.19 kernel and the latest v4l-dvb drivers?

Kernel version: Linux davslaptop-hardy 2.6.24-12-generic (ubuntu hardy
current) running amd64.  I have replaced my old installation so can't
boot a 2.6.22 kernel anymore on this hardware, but will try to get round
to running the hardy stuff on my actual mythbox (an epia) to see if I
get similar disconnects (this machine is still running gutsy
currently).  I should note that I was able to tune and watch tv ok with
my gutsy install on the laptop mentioned before with at least the nova-t
(and I think the td also).  Thanks for swift feedback.

dh