Re: PATCH Pinnacle 320cx Terratec Cinergy HT USB XE - Draft 2

Albert,
I am really sorry. It seems I was over-active here. Strange enough the Cinergy gives an output even without the XC2028_RESET_CLK case. However, what I did not realise first, without the reset case the picture was stuttering.Thanks for spotting this bug.
Cheers,Hans-Frieder
_______________________________________________linux-dvb mailing listlinux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/linux-dvb