Re: PATCH Pinnacle 320cx Terratec Cinergy HT USB XE - Draft 2

Hi Albert,

creating the patch was nothing spectacular: as Mauro suggested, I used
diff -upr orig-file1 new-file1 > patch-file; diff -upr orig-file2 new-file2 >> patch-file
(and because I do not have two full directory trees I changed afterwards the file names in the patch). As the baseline for
v4l-dvb, I use a snapshot of  early march, but I confirmed the relevant files (dib0700_devices.c and dvb-usb-ids.h) are still
the same in the current mercurial repository.
I have no experience so far with hg diff, but will try this command next time.

Cheers,
Hans-Frieder