Specification for creating a driver for the (Cinergy) CI usb, driver needed

Dear all,

I searched the whole week for drivers for my Cinergy Ci USB. The Terratec support centre is not so good, they say the cinergy ci usb works on mac osx with elgato eyet3 which is not true. I have had contact with elgato and they don't know if they will ever support it. There aren't any linux drivers for the cinergy ci usb.
So frustrated as I was I openend the Cinergy Ci usb and saw that the manufacturer is SmarDTV. www.smardtv.com. They are providing the specification for their hardware but they do not have any drivers on their site. I don't understand a thing of the specifications so unfortunately I can't program a driver myself. Their hardware is used in a lot of devices and is used by millions of people. I think it is a challenge to create a driver which supports a lot of other devices.
Maybe someone of the linuxtv.org has the time and energy to take a look at it. You can get the specification if you fill in your email address here: http://www.smardtv.com/index.php?page=dvbci&rubrique=specification, I have added the specification in the previous mail (which is a copy of this one) but it was filtered out because it's almost 2 MB. So here again a mail without the attachement.
There is a chip in it of ACTEL http://www.actel.com/ ProASIC plus. Source code examples are on their site.

If I can do anything else please let me know. Hopefully someone can help!

Regards,

Derk