Terratec Cinergy DVB C PCI CI - CI working?

Hello everyone,
I've got the Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD card with the CI extension and am
currently trying to get this to work with Mythbuntu 7.10. So far, I've
got a working TV signal and a more or less complete list of the Kabel
Deuttschland DVB-C channels. I can even watch the free-to-air channels
without any problems.

The encrypted channels (of which there are legion) are another matter,
though. AS I wrote above, I have the CI addon, I have a AlphaCrypt CAM
capable of decoding the Cable encryption, plus I've got a keycard which
actually can decode about 100 channels.

But still, MythTV doesn't decode any encrypted channels - which leads me
to my question: is the CI supported by Linux? As far a I can see, there
is no line containing CI oder CAM in any logfile written by the linux
system.

Can anybody help me out here? Any help is appreciated; if you need more
input, just ask and I will try to provide the info.

Greetings
Kasi Mir