Re: NXP 18211HDC1 tuner

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Antti Palosaari <crope@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Jarryd Beck wrote:
>  > On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 8:14 AM,  <mkrufky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >>  Then, please turn ON debug, repeat your tests, and post again with
>  >>  dmesg.  I am not familiar with the af9015 driver, but for tda18271, set
>  >>  debug=1.  (you must unload all modules first -- do 'make unload' in the
>  >>  v4l-dvb dir, then replug your device)
>  >>
>  >>  -Mike
>  >>
>  >>
>  >
>  > Sorry I'm unsure where to set debug.
>  >
>  > Jarryd.
>
>  I added initial support for this tda-tuner to the driver. Jarryd, can
>  you test?
>  http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015_new/
>
>  There is debug switch in af9013 module that may be helpful if it does
>  not work. You can enable it as described or if it is too hard to play
>  with modprobe just edit af9013.c file in frontend directory and set
>  debug=1 by hard coding.
>  If it does not work you can also try set GPIO3 setting (af9015) to 0xb
>  instead 0x3 used currently. Also try to change rf-spectral inversion to
>  see if it helps. Firmware should be ok and all other settings as well as
>  I can see from usb-sniffs. With little lucky it should start working.
>
>  regards
>  Antti
>  --
>  http://palosaari.fi/

Thanks, but now for some reason all I get is this:

usb 2-10: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 6
input: Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle Gold as /class/input/input8
input: USB HID v1.01 Keyboard [Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle Gold] on
usb-0000:00:02.1-10
af9015_usb_probe:
af9015_identify_state: reply:01
dvb-usb: found a 'Afatech AF9015 DVB-T USB2.0 stick' in cold state,
will try to load a firmware
dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'dvb-usb-af9015.fw'
af9015_download_firmware:
usbcore: registered new interface driver dvb_usb_af9015

Jarryd.