Re: illegal bandwith value, driver for Terratec Cinergy DT usb XS

Hi Tero,

I also have a Terratec Cinergy DT XS diversity but can't get it working with the Cinergy CI usb, do you have any idea how I can make it work?
By the way, they showed on CEBIT a EeePC with linux on it with the Cinergy XSS. They also said that they will release linux drivers for all of their tv tuners.

Regards