Re: NXP 18211HDC1 tuner

>  I think that the tda18271 driver will work with your tuner, but we may
>  need to make some small adjustments.  If you look in tda18271-fe.c ,
>  you'll find the code that autodetects between a TDA18271c1 and a
>  TDA18271c2 ...

I just realised there's a problem with versions of code. I'm using
the code from http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015
However I suppose you want me to use the code from the main
repository. Needless to say it doesn't work with 0x60 or 0x61
as the address for the tuner.
Also if I could somehow get this working with the right
code, I don't know how to set up the values in the tda182171_config
struct.

Jarryd.