NXP 18211HDC1 tuner

Would someone be interested in writing tuner drivers for the NXP
18211HDC1 tuner?
I recently bought the Winfast DTV Dongle Gold which uses an AF9015
chip and the NXP tuner.
I've managed to get it working up to the point of needing the tuner,
after that nothing works.
I have no idea how to write tuner code, so if someone is interested, I
can supply all the
info I've got about the card and test whatever you write.

Jarryd.