From: Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Simeon Simeonov <simeonov_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2008 3:52:29 AM
Subject: Re:  STB0899 users, please verify results was Re: TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Simeon Simeonov wrote:
> I am using mythtv and here is the sequence of commands:
>
> Without repeat:
> DiSEqCDevTree: Changing LNB voltage to 13V
> DiSEqCDevTree: Rotor - Goto Stored Position 2
> DiSEqCDevTree: Sending DiSEqC Command: e0 31 6b  2
> DiSEqCDevTree: Changing to DiSEqC switch port 1/4
> DiSEqCDevTree: Sending DiSEqC Command: e0 10 38 f0
>
> With repeat:
> DiSEqCDevTree: Changing LNB voltage to 13V
> DiSEqCDevTree: Rotor - Goto Stored Position 2
> DiSEqCDevTree: Sending DiSEqC Command: e0 31 6b  2
> DiSEqCDevTree: Changing to DiSEqC switch port 1/4
> DiSEqCDevTree: Sending DiSEqC Command: e0 10 38 f0
> DiSEqCDevTree: Repeat DiSEqC Command: e1 10 38 f0

In fact, looks really confusing to me. The diseqc commands just go out
as it is,
through the FIFO. I don't see anything that which changes the commands, but
if it was working with another card, it should be working with this card
too (i
had some doubts, but when you said it worked with some other card, then i
don't see the issue in here with the diseqc part. The FiFO either works
or not)