Supported ATSC cards with HW mpeg encoders

I plan to get a dual ATSC tunner at some point, but as the 2250 does not
seem to even be out yet and the HDHomeRun does not support NTSC, I am
looking at getting a cheaper card that does suport NTSC for now. I am runing
VDR and using the Nexus RGB out to a 23 year old Sony. So any HD must be
down scaled anyway. AS a couple of our Digital locals are HD, this is what I
want a card with NTSC for, to get the SDTV format of those channels. Cards
like the pcHDTV HD-5500 while claiming to suport NTSC, do not have a HW mpeg
encoder to convert the video to a format that can be sent out the Nexus
video out. You would still need to set up software encoder/decoders. Problem
is, the specs for ATSC tuner cards fall far short of providing this info. So
what I want to know is, do any of the following cards have HW mpeg2 encoders
that is suported by linux/vdr:

DVICO FusionHDTV 5 RT Lite
http://store.snapstream.com/fusionhdtv-lite.html?gclid=CJODl6T0-ZECFQovgwod0Vg_xA

KWorld ATSC 115
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815260005 (they also
have a 120, but I'm not finding much about linix suport for it ether)

Pinnacle PCTV HD
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815144018