Cinergy Ci usb support???

Hello all,

I just bought a Cinergy DT USB XS Diversity and a Cinergy CI usb. The Cinergy DT USB XS Diversity seems to be supported under linux (haven't tried it yet though) but the Cinergy CI usb isn't supported under linux.
Is it a lot of work to create a driver for it to make it work under linux??? I really need one because in the Netherlands most of the channels are encrypted.
Could you please let me know... Or can I help?

regards,

Derk