Re: Some questions concering to TT Connect S-2400

Hi,

I played a bit with sourcecode and kernel. the technisat skystar usb
plus now works fine!
if there's anybody who needs help... just contact me.

This is what dmesg now shows :D

dvb-usb: found a 'TechnoTrend AG' in warm state.
dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software
demuxer.
DVB: registering new adapter (TechnoTrend AG)
DVB: registering frontend 0 (Philips TDA10086 DVB-S)...
dvb-usb: TechnoTrend AG successfully initialized and connected.

Best regards
benjamin