Some questions concering to TT Connect S-2400

Hi,

I'm very new to linux-dvb. I just bought blinded by salesman a TechniSat
SkyStar USB plus and would like to know how I can get this DVB-S
receiver working.

I already figured out that it's a TechnoTrend S-2400 originally and I
also found a patch posted by Andre Weidemann.

Here's the patch:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-dvb/msg23611.html

I've downloaded from http://ilpss8.dyndns.org/DVB-driver/v4l-dvb/ the
latest version of v4l-dvb and patched it.

But there are still some Question:
- Where to place the firmware mentioned in his thread?
- Which module(s) must be loaded after installing?
- And finally how to get the device working?

Please note that I'm completely new to this and I didn't used DVB-S before.
Could please also send me some tutorials which I should read after
installing the hardware successfully?

Many thanks in advance!!!

Benjamin