How do you stream the entire MPEG-TS with dvbstream?

Hi everyone,

I've just installed a new DViCO FusionHDTV dual digital 4 (which appears
to the PC as two USB "Zarlink ZL10353 DVB-T" devices.)

I'm trying to set up dvbstream to send the whole transport stream across
the network to another PC, but I can't get this to work.  If I do
something like this:

  dvbstream -f 226500 -gi 16 -bw 7 512 650

Then it works fine, I get video and audio on the other PC and about
500kB/sec network use, but if I do this:

  dvbstream -f 226500 -gi 16 -bw 7 8192

Then the network use goes up to 1.7MB/sec but the picture and sound
arrive corrupted, as if I have extremely bad reception.

Using an old version of dvbstream with a Hauppauge Nova-T this works
fine, except in that case I have 3MB/sec of network traffic with the
same channel.  It's almost as if the latest version of dvbstream doesn't
correctly capture the whole MPEG-TS stream from the card.

Has anyone else gotten this to work?

Thanks,
Adam.