Compro VideoMate T-750 DVB tuner card, any updates?

Hi... new here..

    Just wondering if there were any updates with the Compro T-750 dual
tuner card?

    Possibly the interesting bit is at the end...

    I had a look at "previous posts" but found only that the card was
scanned with some Windoze software???  I don't have that software, but
here is what I know

    1/. there is nothing written anywhere that the card uses QT1010 or a
XC2028, seems no one has tried pulling the "Cans" from the PCB, easy
job, when you have the tools ;o)

    The QT1010 is the front-end for the DVB stream (top can)

     The XC2028 is the front-end for the Analog stream (lower can)...

    Most of this, I have E-mailed on the MythTV E-mail list, but
re-verifying it here if anyone missed it..

    Here is what I have found on this little card....

     The RTC on the card, being a known chip, also linked into the
"Power-SW" wiring from the front panel simplifies the "power saving
feature, also the complexity across differing mobo's and their BIOS
timing circuits

     Onboard, it has the following devices.

    DVB-in -> QT1010 -> CE6353 -> SAA7135
    Analog-in -> XC2028 -> SAA7135
    Radio-in   -> XC2028  -> SAA7135 (I think it goes thru the XC chip)
    Composite-in -> SAA7135
    RTC (DS1337)-> SAA7135 (I2C)
    EEPROM (HT24LC02)-> SAA7135 (I2C)
    CE6353 -> SAA7135 (I2C)
    QT1010 -> CE6353 (I2C)  I'm sure it does this connection, see below..

I have QT1010, SAA7133/5, XC2028, DS1337 loaded as a modules

The RTC is connected to the I2C buss from the SAA7135, the INT
output is connected thru a custom driver chip (seems like just a custom
driver similar to a ULN2004 driver chip, I doubt its I2C, it wouldn't
buzz out to that chip

I2C addresses
QT1010 = 0xA0 DVB Front End (#)
DS1337 = 0xD0 RTC, the Alarm out restarts the computer
HT24LC02 = 0xA0 CMOS 2K 2-wire serial EEPROM (#)
XC2028 = 0x Analog/Radio front End (Difficult to get
address info, as its a BGA)
CE6353 = 0x1E Nordig Unified DVB-T CDFDM Terrestrial
Demodulator

(#) Now, as you notice, the I2C address for the QT1010 and the EEPROM
have the same address (0xA0) I feel (assume, could be wrong) that the
I2C for the QT device is wired to the 2nd port of the CE6353 device

QT1010 (module)
DS1337 (module)
XC2028 (CX8800 = module) or CX88... series modules
CE6353 not sure of the module for this yet... not sure how
programmable it is

Have a PDF of the QT1010, cannot find the linky again
DS1337 http://datasheets.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/DS1337-DS1337C.pdf
CE6353 http://download.intel.com/design/celect/datashts/D55752.pdf

CE6353 looks pin-for-pin compatable for the following (Zarlink Devices)
http://www.pctuner.ru/files/pdf/zarlink_mt352.pdf
http://www.pctuner.ru/files/pdf/zarlink_zl10353.pdf
    There is a linky on the Intel web site for cross referencing the CE
with Zarlink

Also the I2C address on the chip Doc refers to SADD0:4, in the doc,
it said that "In the current TNIM evaluation application, the 2-wire bus
address is 0001 111 R/ W with the pins connected as
follows:"

    I actually found this rather difficult to understand, but I guess I
sussed it...  SADD0:4 is 5 pins that are tied to Vdd or Vss, but the pin
outs state they are N.C. (Non Connected) strange..

For the T-750 the configuration is 0001 111r/w Strange how they
didn't change it, but thats what happens when you follow App notes,...

So, I hope this helps someone getting these little beasties going, I
would love to utilise them ;o)

    Ok, that little bit above was posted on the MythTV-users listserv,
no one replied to it  ;o(

     Ok, now for more information, I havn't found this posted on the
Internet anywhere, so I did some probing myself, if I had the computer I
used to have at work, I could post almost the complete circuit diagram
gained from the PCB, and possibly got myself into some real trouble :P

    I don't know what the PRO1A does, but I feel its a port driver, or a
masked ROM, or a Fuse link device...

    Someone did mention that the tops of the IC's were damaged, and
difficult to read, if you live in Australia, go out and buy yourself a
bottle of "Eucalyptus Oil" it'll clean those chips up really well for
you, the device is something like a 74ALC74 (or is it ALC174, no matter,
its just a simple chip, driving the switch gear to control the outputs,
nothing really special, I think its driven a bit by the PRO1A device, if
I had that computer (mentioned above) I'd have that figgured out

    I2C comms are as above, no more clarity needed I think..

    I think the bit that people are having a problem with is the GPIO
connections... I'm not sure how accurate the Windoze scanner is, but
here is what I probed...

    Format, is SAA7134 (SAA) -> CE6353 (CE)
SAA Pin:Desig -> CE Pin:Desig
86:GPIO0 -> 49:MDO0
85:GPIO1 -> 50:MDO1
84:GPIO2 -> 51:MDO2
83:GPIO3 -> 52:MDO3
82:GPIO4 -> 53:MDO4
81:GPIO5 -> 56:MDO5
80:GPIO6 -> 57:MDO6
79:GPIO7 -> 58:MDO7

68:GPIO16 -> 48:MOVAL

60:GPIO19 -> 47:MOSTRT
59:GPIO20 -> 61:MOCLK

    Next is the GPIO to the PRO1A Device from the SAA

SAA 78:GPIO8 -> PRO1A U5:6  (U5 is the PRO1A Desig)

77:GPIO9 -> U5:7
76:GPIO10 -> U5:8
77:GPIO11 -> U5:9

61:GPIO18 -> U5:12

56:GPIO23 -> U5:13 (or 14) strange, same resistance to either pin from
GPIO23 200-500R (Ohms)

    Next, not 100% sure of these being No-Connect... further
investigation (another lunch break)

72:GPIO12
71:GPIO13
70:GPIO14
69:GPIO15
58:GPIO21
57:GPIO22
89:GPIO25
88:GPIO26
87:GPIO27

    Ok, I hope this helps get this little cart moving...