Streaming C-band Signal with Nexus-S card

Hi all,

I am using WinTv-Nexus S card and a C-Band feed is connected to it.
If i start streaming a channel from C-BAND signal using vlc, its working properly.
However if i continue the same for longer time say more than a day, it stops to stream in the middle. But VLC is running in the background without any issues.
I am not able to view the video on the screen.

Then i killed the vlc process.
unloaded the nexus-s card drivers and reloaded it again.
After this if i start to stream a channel it is doing it properly.

Please tell me what could be the issue behind this.
This problem persists for long time.

Thanks in Advance for ur help

Regards
Thiru.