Nova-T-500 disconnect issues

Hi. I have been following the discussion regarding the mt2060 I2C
read / write failed errors. I am running Ubuntu and get the same
behaviour since I upgraded to the latest kernel (2.6.24.1) to resolve
some wireless driver issues I was having. When I was running the
standard Ubuntu kernel (2.6.22-14-generic) I never had the disconnect
issues in 3 or 4 months of 24/7 usage. This was using the latest v4l-
dvb sources as per the wiki.

Perhaps this would suggest that the error is not with the dib0700
driver but elsewhere?

So my dilemma is do I have a constant wireless connection but a dvb
driver that drops out or a constant dvb driver with a wireless
connection that drops out?!