Re: MSI TV@nywhere A/D v1.1 mostly working

Russell Kliese wrote:
> CityK wrote:
>> Russell Kliese wrote:
>>> I've posted a picture of my card at the following URL:
>>> http://ringo.com/photos/photo.html?photoId=253664472 . The chipset
>>> includes: Philips TDA10046A digital decder, Philips SAA7131E analog
>>> decoder and a 8275AC1 tuner.
>>
>> Hi Russell,
>> could you please upload your photo to the wiki article:
>> http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/MSI_TV%40nywhere_A/D
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> Done. I've also added it to the card list at
> http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_PCI_Cards#MSI
>
> Cheers,
>
> Russell

Thanks ... I wasn't sure if you had received the message or not --- for
some reason, unbeknownst  to me, over the last month or so a number of
my messages  are getting "bulk" attached to the subject header, thus (1)
breaking threading and (2) likely converting my replies into perfect
candidates for one sided showdowns with everyone's junk email filters.