Re: Plextor HDTV

Dark Dragon wrote:
> I was just wondering if any development started with th eplextor HDTV
> usb ATSC device?

Not that I know of.

However, that said, there is always a chance that adding support is a
trivial matter and something that yourself could do.  Either way, we
won't know until some basic info is provided.  See the see the second
half of this article to get you started:
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Supported_Hardware