diseqc amplifier

Hi,

I got a old dvb-s FF card (hauppauge nexus 2.1), and I would like to
drive a diseqc motor (with VDR motor plugin).

Unfortunately the card can't provide enough power to drive the motor
(the motor start to move the dish, but often the card became crazy
(firmware hand/reboot, ...)).

I remember some time ago to see a sort of diseqc amplifier/relay (may be
in the spec) that could be put between the dvb-s card and the motor, and
that will provide the extra power needed.

Does some people have tried such thing ?
What is your amplifier/ where did you buy it ?

Thanks

Matthieu