TDA10086 with Pinnacle 400e tuning broken

Hi,

In

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-June/018757.html

there is a patch which breaks support for the Pinnacle 400e USB device.

I just updated yesterday to the head of hg and noticed that it wasn't
working anymore.

I tracked all patches since I had a working version up to this one.

I'm not having a data sheet of the TDA10086 so I cannot really help to
track. My guess is, it is bit7 or register 0x36 which causes the problems.

As Hartmut is saying in his email: "I need to check whether this pach is
valid for all combinations of chips." - the answer is no ;)

please help,
Patrick.

--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx