Re: LifeView FlyDVB-T Hybrid

On Saturday 26 January 2008, Rob Clive wrote:
> This device appears to be supported (card=94) but doesn't seem to work
> consistently. Initially it's loaded OK but after a fairly random time
> starts putting messages in the log "could not write to tuner at address
> 0xc2".  Searching suggests this is not a new thing (there is talk of
> short i2c buses) but I cannot see if it's been fixed.  Can anyone help?
>
> Rob Clive

I have a clone of that card (an MSI TV@nywhere A/D).  I don't recognise
that error message.  Which log file is it appearing in?  Is the card
seated properly?  Is the rest of the machine behaving properly?  Which
kernel are you using?  I'm probably not giving you any real help here,
just trying anyway.  ;-)

--
sig goes here...
Peter D.