Re: Fwd: How can I ever succeed using DVB-T on Gentoo Linux?

On Jan 22, 2008 4:52 PM, Jesper Taxbøl <jesper@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you know a good reference on how to extract the firmware from
windows drivers?

No. For me it was spending several hours looking at the hex dump of my driver and visually comparing that to driver that firmware from linux tv was extracted from. I found that my driver had a larger firmware but I really did not know where to end so I rounded up to the next power of 2. I was shocked when this worked.

John