Re: Software support for the "Technotrend TT-Budget S-1500"

Hi All,

I have noticed that there is significant support for the "Technotrend TT-budget S1500" PCI card, which I am excited to see.
I have also noticed that there is very little support for the "Technotrend TT-budget S1401" card.

I am curious if the reason for the lack of support for the S-1401 card is simply because nobody has gotten around to developing LINUX support for it or if there is a good reason to go with the S-1500 card instead.

I have a client with a new project that requires using one of these cards (or something similar). Is the S-1500 a better choice?

Thanks,
Mike Finch

Mikefinchsoftware@xxxxxxx