Re: dib7000p tuning problem solved

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 22:19 +0100, Soeren Moch wrote:
> > Tuning on low signal still does not work, though. ITV4, with mythtv
> > saying 49% goes to lock, but no TV.
> >
> > What should I be looking for, on fact?
>
> My vdr was hanging with black screen after channel switching in ~5% of
> all cases. Besides the faster tuning also in the remaining 95%, this
> "black out" problem is solved by the patch.
> If you never achieve a lock on certain channels, this might be a
> different problem.

Well, it tunes out of the previous channel, picture disappears, the OSD
shown the signal at 49%, it says partial lock, then it says lock, but no
picture.

The non working channels at this point were not working previously
either, so the patch did not break them. I have reception issues, I know
it.

Yes, it is faster, much faster for the tuning channels, for sure, it is
even striking.

Could there be any link to the disconnects, shall I wait some more and
look for an impact?

Nico