Re: Multiproto ???

Hi everyone,

I'm using multiproto as well with MythTV and a Pinnacle PCTV USB 452e.
While the driver doesn't support DVB-S2 yet, multiproto itself seems
to work fine with (a preliminarily patched) myth.

There are already some patches for MythTV/multiproto waiting for
inclusion / submission once multiproto is on its way. Thanks everyone
for the great work!

Cheers
Daniel