Re: SkyStar2 rev2.7

Turmann, Bernhard (GE Indust, GE Fanuc) wrote:
> Hi,
> unfortunately, I am not a programmer.
> But I would like to support the community and therefore I offer to
> donate a SkyStar 2.7v.

That's very generous of you Berni!

By the sounds of it, Patrick's hands are tied for a while, but hopefully
someone else might be able to pick up where he has left off. I would
suggest that you continue to bump this offer periodically if you don't
get a more immediate acceptance -- the same thing occurred somewhat
recently in regards to the previously unsupported AnySee E30C --> Timo
offered loan of the device several times over a number of months, and
his call was eventually taken up by Antti P., who has proceed to develop
support for the device.