Re: Pinnacle HD 800i - Testers required

Folks,

Success.

After a few more tweaks we've got the driver working and the patches are
ready for merge into master by Mauro.

You can find the latest patches here: http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/v4l-dvb

In a day or two they'll be merged into master and removed from my dev
area, so check here:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb

IR support is mostly working, although some testers believe a new
mapping table will be required. Keep your eyes on the v4l mailing list
for more info.

Thanks to everyone who stepped forward and offered to test the tree.
Special thanks to James Middendorff for providing remote ssh access and
thanks to Chaogui for the initial analog patches.

Regards,

Steve