Re: WinTV-NOVA-T-500 Status

Paul,

Not much has been said about the NOVA-T 500 on this list lately, Mainly
because I believe its now fixed,

Don't worry too much about the kernel version the important thing here
is to use the latest dvb sources from linuxtv.org

The firmware I am using is the current one of dvb-usb-dib0700-1.10.fw

I am using 1 nova-t 500 and 2 saa7134 devices with mythtv and its been
really stable lately. uptime is currently 26 days

Regards

Jeffrey